Like every year, we are offering a special selection of gift and souvenir items from the Christmas Market at the foot of Cologne Cathedral. The proceeds contribute to our annual 50,000€ donation to social projects in Cologne.
Part of the charity-range are, among others, the following products:
- Our trendy tote bags can be purchased in either red or black, with a Christmassy or every day design, and cost 4,95€ or 6,95€.
- Our cosy socks with varied festives motives keep feet nicely warm during the winter season, no matter whether they are big or small. The socks are available in red and dark blue, at 3.90€ for children (up to German size 34) and 4.90€ for adults (from German size 35 upwards).
- Our funny woolen elk socks cost 6.90€ (available from German size 35 upwards). The star, the symbol of the Cologne Cathedral Christmas Market, functions as a practical anti-slip stopper on the sole of the sock.
- Colourful, warm scarves with the Christmas market logo are available in cashmere at 9.90€. Fleece scarves cost 1.95€.
- Our Kölsch-loving visitors we can offer a special Christmas edition of lovingly designed Kölsch glasses. A Kölsch glass costs 2.50€.
- Different pins and pendants made from 925 silver are on sale from between 9.90€ and 19.90€.
- Of course you can moreover purchase our popular Christmas Market mugs – they cost 2.50€.
All these and more items are available at our Information stalls (stall 0 and 125) as well as the Observatory (stall 31).